Explore the One-stop Solutions for All Your Instant Cash Loan
Nowadays, getting an instant cash loan online has become a lot easier as many banks and non-banking financial companies are offering paperless personal loans. However, since there are many companies and banks that are offering their loan services, choosing the best option has become a really tough job. But you don’t have to worry. We have got your back. In this article, we are going to talk about six online platforms that can become the one-stop solution for all your cash loan worries. Let’s dig in.
Navi is one of the biggest online instant cash loan providers in India that has more than 1.7 million happy customers. With Navi, you can get a cash loan within 10 minutes of the submission of your application. Additionally, the whole process is done digitally and involves a minimal amount of paperwork. All you need is your Aadhaar and PAN card.
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 and 65 years.
- KYC verification will be done online through your PAN card.
- This app offers instant cash loans with interest rates starting from 9.90% per annum, which can go all the way up to 45% per annum, depending on your credit score.
- Loans sanctioned by Navi come with zero processing charges, and it has no pre-disclosure fee.
- You can get a cash loan ranging from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20 lakhs.
CASHe is one of the best apps to apply for instant cash loans online. You just need to download the CASHe app, sign up, and upload the necessary documents to apply for a personal cash loan. Once your submitted loan application gets approval, your registered bank account will be credited with the loan amount within minutes.
Highlights of CASHe Cash Loan Platform
- Every cash loan applicant must have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000.
- The monthly interest rates range from 2.50% to 3% per month.
- You can secure a cash loan with loan amounts ranging from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 4 lakhs.
- CASHe app’s cash loan tenure starts at three months, which can be stretched up to 18 months.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 and 57 years.
Do you want to get your quick cash loan application sanctioned within 24 hours? If you do, PaySense is your friend. The whole application process and signature capture will be done digitally. All you need is your PAN card, Aadhaar card, and your last three month’s bank e-statement.
Highlights of the PaySense Cash Loan Platform
- Every applicant’s age must be between 21 and 60 years.
- The salaried professionals must have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 18,000. Meanwhile, the self-employed individuals’ monthly income must be at least Rs. 20,000.
- This company has a branch in over 180 different cities in India.
- The loan amount you can secure ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The annual interest rate is 16% – 36%, depending on the applicant’s CIBIL score and credit history.
Founded in 2018, KreditBee has disbursed more than Rs. 30,000 crores in cash loans to this date. Just like many other popular online cash loan platforms, KreditBee also disburses the approved loan amount within a few hours of application submission directly to your bank account. Just sign up, upload the KYC documents, and submit the quick cash loan application. After that, you should get the loan money within a few hours.
Highlights of the KreditBee Cash Loan Platform
- Every applicant’s monthly income has to be at least Rs. 10,000.
- The loan amount offered by KreditBee ranges from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs.
- All the applicants’ ages must be between 21 and 45 years.
- The monthly interest rate ranges from 1.02% to 2.49%.
- The tenure for this cash loan starts from 2 months, and it can stretch to 15 months.
MoneyTap is the best instant loan platform for people who still don’t have a CIBIL score or have no credit history. What’s unique about this app is that you only pay interest on the loan amount you use instead of the whole sanctioned amount. Just download this app, sign in, fill out the quick cash loan application, and submit it. Most applications are processed within an hour, and the loan amounts are disbursed within minutes after the approval.
Highlights of the MoneyTap Cash Loan Platform
- Every applicant’s monthly income has to be at least Rs. 30,000.
- The age of the loan applicants must be 23 – 55 years.
- Loan tenure: 2 – 36 months
- Interest rates: 13% – 24.03% per year
- The loan amount you can secure ranges from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
Fibe (formerly EarlySalary)
If your salary is under Rs. 20,000 per month and you have a low credit score, Fibe is the best instant personal loan platform for you. Fibe, formerly known as EarlySalary, allows you to apply for instant cash loans online without having to deal with tedious paperwork. Thanks to its 24/7 customer support and quick processing time, this fintech company has over five lakh happy customers.
Highlights of the Fibe Cash Loan Platform
- Loan amount: ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs
- Tenure of the cash loan: 3 – 24 months
- Interest rates: 1.5% – 2.5% per month
- Age of the applicant: 21 – 55 years
- This is a good personal loan platform for individuals who have a relatively low credit score.
Everyone has different expectations and requirements for their cash loans. Some want to borrow a very little amount of money to solve their immediate financial troubles. Meanwhile, others might need to borrow a few lakhs of rupees to resolve their financial bottlenecks. No matter who you are, getting the funds in hand as soon as possible should be the top priority. With the six instant loan platforms that we have mentioned above, you can get an instant cash loan online within a few hours. See which company fulfills your financial needs to select the right one among them.